[access-uk] Secure and Nonsecure Items

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 20:09:32 +0100

Hi List.

Can someone tell me what I need to change to stop the following security
dialogue box popping up in IE7?

Security Information
This page contains both secure and nonsecure
items.
Do you want to display the nonsecure items?
Yes No More Info

I always say "Yes" when asked, and have never had a problem because of it.

I've had a look through my IE Security Settings, but nothing appears here to
make me think I'm looking at the right thing!

Thanks.

Darran