[access-uk] Re: Second Hand Zone address?

  • From: "Ibby Karbhari" <ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 19:13:45 -0000

Hi Mark and all,
The correct address to send messages to the secondhand-zone is:
secondhand-zone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Only subscribed members can send messages to the above address.
If you wish to subscribe to the list, send a blank message to:
secondhand-zone-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kindest regards,

Ibby Karbhari
Mobile: 0754 623 4292