[access-uk] Re: Searching for titles available at the NLB by certain Authors

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 10:29:43 +0100

hi, having just looked i now know why! smile. it's because as well as
publishing "field of 13" as a book in itself, they've also published the
short stories contained in that book  individually, which seems a little
odd. plus there's a handful of abridged audio recordings thrown in too.
Kevin - owner of the audyssey gamers discussion list at:
www.audyssey.org
contact me via email/msn:
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx