[access-uk] Re: Screensaver

  • From: "Gordon Keen" <gordon.keen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:23:18 +0100

Sorry not to have an answer for you but I would like to ask why you feel
theneed for such an application.
Screen savers  are  or were only necessary to prevent burn in on early CRT
VDU's and hardware has moved on to such a degree now that screen savers are
really redundent except for the sightlings who need constant visual
stimulation.
A text screen saver in combination with a speech synth would be my idea of
hell.

Cheers!
Gordon
From glorious Devon, England