[access-uk] Screenreader users wanted to participate in followup survey

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 15:58:21 +0100

We sent the first survey request out a few months ago. Your participation is, of

course, voluntary, but would be useful.
Screen Reader User Survey
As a follow-up and update to
the original WebAIM Screen Reader User Survey
, we are happy to provide the following survey. By completing this survey you will help inform development choices for those creating accessible web content. All screen reader users, even those that use screen readers only for evaluation and testing,
are invited to participate.
The survey will remain open through October 2009. No personally identifying information is collected. Results will be reported as aggregated summaries and will be published in November 2009. Your participation is purely voluntary and you can choose to stop
at anytime. The survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes.
http://webaim.org/projects/screenreadersurvey2/

database 4473 (20091001) __________