[access-uk] Screen-Reader friendly novel writing software?

  • From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:47:49 -0600 (CST)

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone here uses any software for managing novel
writing, such as keeping chapters, scenes, characters and timeline in the
same place.  I mean something like this:

http://www.spacejock.com/yWriter5_Beta.html

It doesn't work with my Supernova screen reader so I was wondering if
anyone knows of any good alternatives.  I am currently in the middle of
writing my novel but am finding it difficult to manage all the different
parts - something like the above would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance for your help as always.

Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

h.