[access-uk] Re: Screen shot advice

  • From: John Sandiford <johnsandiford@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 16:34:11 +0100

Just use the printscreen button cheers John

Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Apr 2015, at 4:26 pm, Peter Liesching <pcl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have bean asked to supply a screen shot showing details of my drives by
Seagate so they can assist me in resolving a memory problem I have with an
external hard drive. It’s specification is 1 terabyte but is only showing
32 GB. I have attempted several times using the command ‘control + print
screen’ and also ‘alt + print screen’ which was also suggested and then
pasting in to the E-mail with ‘control +V’ but nothing happens! I am using
NVDA if that makes any difference?

Pete
<Pete L.vcf>