[access-uk] Re: Screen reader demos

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 18:52:34 +0100

Hi Vince,

You do need at least a cursory read of the online manual to get familiar
with the concept of Browse Mode (Window-Eyes), and Virtual PC Cursor Mode
(Jaws).  When you come to an edit box, in both products, you must press
enter before you start typing, to enter Forms Mode (Jaws), or turn off
Browse Mode (Window-Eyes), otherwise in both cases, the keys that you type
will be commands.

Please refer to online help for both products for more information.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589