[access-uk] Screen problem

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 17:56:31 +0100

Hello all,
I'm having a problem with my Compaq laptop running Vista Home Premium with latest updates. I've had reports of the screen looking garbled, i.e., displaying lines instead of actual graphics. Does anyone know if this can be fixed? If so would it require sending the laptop off for repair? Because I don't have a spare machine to play with but at the same time I'd rather get it fixed before it doesn't work at all.
Please advise.
Thanks.
--
Chris Hallsworth