[access-uk] Re: Screen curtain

  • From: Edward Green <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 16:57:56 +0100

Hi Alison,

It’s a 3-finger triple tap. Triple tapping the home button can be customised
to perform a series of accessibility-related commands, the most useful of which
from a blind person’s perspective is to toggle Voiceover on and off.

Cheers,

Ed

On 11 Sep 2015, at 16:49, Alison May <chrisalismay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Could someone remind me how to dismis the screen curtain. I thought it was
triple tap of home button but this has no result.

Sent from my iPhone by Alison may** To leave the list, click on the
immediately-following link:-