[access-uk] Re: Screen colours

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 21:49:12 +0000

Do the following, to change your screen resolution.
1. Open control panel.
2. Press enter on Display.
3. Control-tab until you're in the settings tab.
4. Tab to the slider, which is used to change your screen resolution.
5. Route the JAWS cursor to the PC cursor, and navigate the JAWS cursor
until it reads the line which contains your screen resolution, and do a
say line until the correct resolution has been announced.
I hope this helps.
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 20:49:57 -0000, "Andy Collins"
<andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> I see in my systray, the xcreen is set to 1024  x 768 colour 16bpp; I'm
> thinking this is not the best setting for JFW, and needs to be changed to
> 600x800, but can't remember how to do this. Help Please?
>
> thanks - Andy

Christopher Hallsworth
Skype name chrishallsworth7266