[access-uk] Re: Screen Refreshing Issue

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 12:00:18 -0000

1. Open the JAWS window with insert j.
2. Press alt u to open the utilities menu, and press c to open configuration
manager.
3. Press alt s to open the set options menu, and press h to open the html
options dialogue box.
4. Shift control tab once to the misc page, and tab to the combo box that says,
"page refresh filter". This is set to when needed by default, so look for a
setting that says off, or something like that.
5. Press enter once you've made your changes.
6. Either press control s and alt f4 to both save and exit Configuration
Manager respectively, or press alt F4 to exit Configuration Manager, pressing
enter to accept the prompt to save changes.
Hope that helps.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower User
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr