[access-uk] Re: Screen Colour Problem

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 22:53:56 -0000

Hi David

Brilliant site and I can find a style sheet that will bring the hyperlinks (?) to a colour which I can clearly see. But only if I turn off the Supernova Colour Change system. This however means the menu bar along the top of the screen then come unreadable. In Colour Change itself I cannot get a style sheet to bring these hyperlinks into view for me.

Roger