[access-uk] Re: Scrabble for Blind Played on PC

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 13:25:34 +0100

Hi eleanor. that one may be a virus, don't download it. you have to email the developer directly. the games are free but apparently he prefers the personal touch so you have to email him a request, then he sends you a dropbox link. round the houses but there we go, its free so can't complain...

Mo.

On 13/09/2015 13:14, Eleanor Martha Burke wrote:

I think this might be the Scrabble which Janet Bell recommended http://bg-scrabble.software.informer.com/
i am wondering Janet did you purchase this game or has anyone else purchased it and found it to be like the conventional scrabble we know?
Eleanor