[access-uk] Re: Scanner recommendation?

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:40:46 +0100

Hi.

Ah, well then I have no other suggestions. I believe HP and Epson do have desktop A4 flatbeds in their range, however as to the quality, reliability and accuracy of these models I couldn't comment on. I've been using the Canon's for the last 5 or so years because of the portability and USB power elements and have always found them to be perfectly adiquit.

All the best and sorry I can't help further.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ali" <alpot77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>