[access-uk] Re: Scan To Office

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 12:43:26 -0000

Hi just to add to my message that the price for this program is around £35 so
if you just want to scan an letter every now and then its great for that
purpose. You can also scan multi documents or images. I think that companies
like FS and manufactures of K1000 are going to have to drop their prices as
mainstreem scanning solutions are becoming accessible and spending £35 is 20
times less than what K1000 is at the moment.