[access-uk] Saving to 'Favourites' in Android

  • From: Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 09:48:48 +0000

Morning folk,

Am using Android 4.4.2 and wonder when in Tunein how do I save a station to 'favourites' or whatever it's called in Android.

I know about 'recents' which is fine for 15 stations last listened to but for more permanent storing of my favourite stations what are the steps to follow please both for the keyboard and screen?

Best,

Tony Sweeney