[access-uk] Re: Saving address book

  • From: "David Dick" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 17:10:50 -0000

from the files menu in OE  cursor down to export and press enter.  Take address
book and cursor down save as txt file provide a path and directory and tab
through the options to finish.  You can then copy the file to disk or cd if
necessary.

The dbx files however are a separate matter.

Kind Regards
David Dick