[access-uk] Re: Saving a daisy book to my Nokia N86

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:23:05 +0100

Put them on your memory card. Then go in to d2go and you will be asked if you want to import a book. You press options and you will be asked to select the book. Select the memory card and the book from the folder and you add it. Once added you can open it and listen. If you have any other problems then if I might (and please do not take me up the wrong way like people do) then there will be a section on the Talks manual with regard to d2go.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>