[access-uk] Re: Satogo.

  • From: "Roy Bannister" <roy.bannister@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:20:28 +0100

Thanks Peter, I am certain this is what we have done without success. After
entering account and Pin and logging in, an error appears, However the settings
have been saved but we can't get any further. I was on Freedom Box previously
and contacted Support at serotek who supplied my original details.  A sighted
friend who is into computers  has tried also without success. Perhaps it would
be more successful if I paid!!! I will go on trying. Thanks for your help.
Roy.