[access-uk] Re: Satellllite listings

  • From: "jim" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:36:17 -0000

Hi Gary,

try:
http://www.sightconnections.com/radio/england.htm

search for sky listings.  This is a combo box, so press enter on it and all
the sky channels are listed.  Select the channel you want to look at and
press the tab key once to the button called "go to page" and press the enter
key. When the page loads, press the letter t twice to the second table,
presuming your are using jaws, or use the relevant key to jump to tables.
Now cursor down the list. Press alt plus f4 to go back to the list. If you
whon't to look at any of the other channels, I.e. bbc1, etc, you will have
to come out of forms mode first.

HTH
Jim