[access-uk] Re: Satellllite listings

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 00:33:07 +0100

Hi Gary.

I use the below link for seeing what's on the movie channels. You get the
films in four hour blocks, for example, at the minute you can see what's on
between midnight and 4 O'clock.

I can't help with listings outside of the movie channels, but this should be
a start!

Regards.

Darran

http://www.skymovies.com/skymovies/onskymovies