[access-uk] Re: Sarah scanner and read machine

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 16:35:37 -0000

so you have no luck Steve, Pity it does sound like a good machine, I just wonder on the price difference between this one and the Sarah scan and read. From what the article said that Ari posted it doesn't sound a lot different to Sarah scan and read really.

-----Original Message----- From: Adrien Collins
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 2:30 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Sarah scanner and read machine