[access-uk] SanDisk micro SD card use

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "AccessUK List" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 13:22:02 +0100

Hi all.

Just taken delivery of a
SanDisk 32GB Micro SDHC Ultra class 10 Card
And my windows7HP will not see it.

I have tried itin two different SD adapter cards and win7 does not see it in
either.  Win7  sees a 16gb card I have in both adapters, and my old winXP
machine will read and write to the 32GB  card fine in either adapter.

Any reason the win7hp machine should not be seeing this card, please?

Cheers,

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, the one I miss most is my mind...