[access-uk] Re: Samsung tablets, phones

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 18:07:57 +0000

Hi Steve,

I read this with interest. Now I am a little confused. Does this mean that the
Samsung phones are not android, so therefore the speech commands may be
different?

Certainly, I am really pleased to see phones returning with buttons! After all,
they really should be a choice :)

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille

On 20 Nov 2015, at 12:02, Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

No. All the new Samsung phones have speech built in.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close