[access-uk] Samsung Software

  • From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 09:36:34 +0100

Hi. Last week I had purchased a Samsung laptop. It has a lot of the native
software such as Samsung Update Plus and there are games on there as well.
There is also extra Samsung software to do with printing and my question is! Do
I need the software listed above as Iâm not really fond of manufacturer
bloatware. Iâve already had to uninstall Norton software in favour of Microsoft
Security Essentials. Iâve installed Tune-up Utilities 2013 and itâs already
found 289 registry issues which is hard to believe as Iâve only had the machine
for a week. The software doesnât seem to be that accessible as I couldnât find
the continue button.