[access-uk] Re: Samsung NC11 (Vista version of NC10)

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Peter <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 15:13:02 +0000

Hi Peter,
I haven't heard good things about the NC11, and many people are dredding it
because it will rouin the good thing Samsung have started with the NC10
On Monday, December 22, 2008 at 03:00 PM (GMT), Peter wrote:

Hi, just seen some reviews for the NC11 which is the Vista version of the NC10.
There is also an NC20 coming out in Feb with a slightly larger screen but not
sure of any other spec changes.

Peter

Message sent at 03:12:15 PM GMT on Monday, December 22, 2008