[access-uk] Re: Samsung NC10 keyboard oddities explained (was: Re: Re: What netbook to Buy

  • From: "Karl Proud" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 08:47:37 -0000

Of course, you could do it this way...

Lets say I was obsessed with Damon Rose's posts on the internet...

When I finally decide to get a life of my own I drop back into the google
edit box and simply press control plus A to select all and start over typing
with something more constructive, lets say - "clay pigeon shooting", or
something.

I've had a Toshiba laptop for a couple of years with a slightly non-standard
keyboard and have never quite sorted out comfortably using the right hand
side of it.

Cheers
Karl