[access-uk] Re: Samsung NC10

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 19:32:27 -0000

To me the back-up mechanism is just a disk image of your current Windows installation, but I could be wrong. If so I apologize as I don't own such netbook. It was just common sense to me that the back-up program is only there so you can recover your system in the event of a software failure. Other back-up strageties you'll have to employ yourself if necessary.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx