[access-uk] Re: Samsung Galaxy or I-Phone 5

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 13:13:58 +0100

I think that's put it in a nutshell! I have a Google Nexus 7, but I do find
the whole experience with iOS easier somehow.  Whether this is because I
started with an Apple product, I don't know, but VoiceOver does feel more
integrated to me and was definitely easier to get going straight out of the
box.  That isn't to say I don't like Android either, it's just that I am
more comfortable with an Apple product at the moment.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace