[access-uk] Re: Samsung Galaxy or I-Phone 5

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 15:27:46 +0100

Jackie,

I read myh Kindle books on my Android device, I just convert them to Epub
and use an app called Speech To PDF.  Despite its name Speech to PDF does
more than PDF.  It can read Epub, Doc, Docx, HTML and text files as well as
PDF.

Another nice thing about Android is you can buy way more voices for it.  You
simply can't do that on iOS, you have Nuance or Nuance <Smile>.  As you say
though the Google TTS is excellent and more responsive than any Nuance
voices on iOS.

All the best

Steve
--