[access-uk] Re: Sainsburys Shopping On-Line

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 17:48:12 -0000

I have not had the problems you mention although the site will log you off
if you go 30 minutes without any activity.  This is a security thing and 30
minutes really should be ample for most people.  I haven't had the problem
with the first digit, usually 1 being moved to the second digit rather than
being deleted though although I did once order 20 multipacks of crisps from
tesco instead of 2 which indeed was my mistake.

If you know your screenreader, and this is really the key for successful
shopping, Sainsburys should not present too many difficulties.  One of the
most useful keys here in JAWS anyway is m that moves you between frames.
the goods to choose from are in the Detail fraim and a summary of your
trolley is in the trolley frame.

Regards

Graham