[access-uk] Re: Sainsburys

  • From: Pele West <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 23:31:50 GMT

Hi David

I have also had this problem. Now I mostly avoid it by checking the next
heading. If it is level 4 then there is one of those Why Not Try things.
If it is level 2 or 3, the correct Add button is there.

But, as you say, you can add the product by pressing the link for more
information on the product.

I have spoken to Sainsbury's about it. They tell me they are still
working on the site.

Pele West