[access-uk] Re: SWAMPED WITH RUBBISH/SPAM/MAYBE PAWN

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 12:39:56 +0100

hi, the program i mentioned, cloudmark, does this. if a message lands in
your in-box whcih you think is spam, you can mark it so and it will
automatically go to the spam folder in future.
kevin (lord L)
"Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without
notice." - will durant
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx