[access-uk] Re: SWAMPED WITH RUBBISH/SPAM/MAYBE PAWN

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:39:47 +0100

I recommend you first sign up as a guest, as it's free. You can read
your mail online, but you can also set up your e-mail client so that you
can retrieve your messages via its imap server. Please note, however,
that in the guest level you are prohibited from using Fastmail's SMTP
server. Hope that helps.