[access-uk] Re: SURGE CABLE

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 10:56:31 -0000

Thanks, David.  I'm looking . . ..

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of David W Wood
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2004 6:41 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: SURGE CABLE

Carol

I believe you mean an 'anti surge' cable!

If it is 8 way, then you need one with 13 amp current rating.

As far as which type, I would suggest any of the good quality makes.

Acorn, Ashley, or the one which begins with M which I can't recall at
this early hour!

David

In message <006601c4e945$e4d38860$6401a8c0@FABIAN2>, Carol Pearson
<carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes