[access-uk] Re: {SPAM/L} Re: talx

  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 11:44:16 -0000

Hi,

For a full list of phones currently supported, go to:

http://www.nuance.com/talks/phones.asp

I have just got the N70 yesterday (I managed to get my old phone
washed!).  You could probably pick up the 6680 from most places on a
range of deals (a lot of the other models are a bit outdated now), and
this phone is between the 6630 (which was the model I had and got
washed), and the N70 (which is the third generation).  They are neat
phones with plenty of features.

Also plenty of people are selling these on Recycle-it list, some
preinstalled with Talks.

Andrew.