[access-uk] Re: SP2 Update

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 16:06:34 +0100

Graham,

Its in settings, control panel, System. You'll be in a multi-tab dialog, =
so
presuming you want to find out about your system generally, look in the
general tab. Either eenvoke the 'Read box in tab order command with INS =
B,
or probably more efficient route JAWS to PC.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
E-mail: mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx