[access-uk] Re: SP2 Update

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 16:58:45 +0100

Hi Graham,
I assume maybe you're not using the XP layout.  I mean, you've set XP to
classic windows view?

I say this as, in the XP view system's information in the section "system
tasks" section.  that's on the left hand side,  I've not got my computer set
up in tree view on the left hand side.

Actually, reading Marks message now, you can go into control panel, system
and tab to automatic updates and look at what I mentioned before.  that'll
be an easier way of doing that.

thanks to Mark! I wasn't aware of that other way, it is an easier way of
getting to automatic updates.

control panel, system and tab to automatic update.

hope this helps.

JUstin