[access-uk] SOME Cdex QUESTIONS

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 14:45:41 +0100

Having spent ages grappling with iTunes and ways of enabling its use by
us, the Zen stone has finally given me the impetus I needed to give up
and look at more straightforward solutions.  I've been reacquainting
myself with Cdex and have the following questions.

1.  The version I have is 1.5.1.  What is the current version?

2.  Are there any significant advantages to upgrading to a newer
version?  Will it look or behave differently and will that outweigh any
additional functionality it may have?

3.  I've found saving a bit of a faff though have achieved it.  Is there
a direct way of saving from Cdex either to the computer or straight to
an external device such as the Zen?

4.  Finally, Is there any way of turning all of the iTunes files I've
created into straight MP3 format or will I have to rip all the disks
again using CDex?

Thanks in advance.