[access-uk] Re: SMILING HERE AND JUST GOT TO SHARE!

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 21:19:42 +0100

Hi  Kevin
What  happens is early  morning of day  of delivery,
Amazon will send  an  email  such as the one below.

        Hello,

We're going to deliver your order, containing the item(s) listed
below,
today.

If there's nobody in when we arrive we'll post through your letter box
if possible, leave with an available neighbour or in your
safe-place, if you've previously provided us with those details."

Few minutes  after delivery,  another email is received
giving derails  where the  item has been left!