[access-uk] SMILING HERE AND JUST GOT TO SHARE!

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 13:58:05 +0100

Hi all,

I just had to share this, so please bear with me!

Today I waited in because yesterday I ordered a few items from Amazon.

I received notice that the memory cards would arrive today and so waited in but
didn't hear anything until a little message popped into my in-box to let me
know that these items had been posted through my letterbox!

How thoughtful so the blind people round here wouldn't tread on them!  <Smiley>

Carol P