[access-uk] Re: SKYPE question.

  • From: "jim" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 23:02:27 -0000

Hi Marie,

Thanks for your reply, with these new changes, i am getting there. What would we do with out llist like these?

Thanks.
Jim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
Message sent at 08:35:31 PM GMT on Sunday, February 22, 2009

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3877 (20090222) __________