[access-uk] Re: SKYPE question.

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jim <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 20:36:14 +0000

Hi jim,

The option you need is the first options in the options dialog. It says
something like 'When I double click a contact, start a call, start a chat
session, etc'

James Scholes
http://www.jls-radio.com

jim wrote:

Hi,

I've installed the latest skype , and I have some skype contacts in the contact
list. However, when the contact is on line and I press the centre key to call
them, all I get is an edit box. If I go through actions menu and call using the
menu it works ok. Can anyone help me to configure skype to start a call using
the entre key? Also when they call me I can't use the alt and page-up key to
answer the call, I have to go through the menu's once again, hope someone can
assist.
I'm using vista with jaws 9.
Also is their any jaws scripts for skype?
Thanks for any assistance.
Jim.

James Scholes

E-mail: james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: jamesscholes@xxxxxxx
AIM: JamesScholes000
Skype: james.scholes
Website: http://www.jamesscholes.com
Blog: http://www.jamesscholes.com/blog
Radio station and TeamTalk server: http://www.jls-radio.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jamesscholes
Find me on Facebook! Username: jamesscholes
Link to Facebook profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1375965156&hiq=jamesscholes
Last.FM Profile: http://www.last.fm/user/jamesscholes000
Message sent at 08:35:31 PM GMT on Sunday, February 22, 2009