[access-uk] SKY: What does Pin Protected Slot Mean?

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:18:27 +0100

Hi all.

I'm thinking of subscribing to the SKY Movies Channels. I've been checking out which of the movies that are on today are Audio Described. However, occasionally, there is a statement on the list saying, for example: 13.00 PIN PROTECTED SLOT: BRIDGET JONES: THE EDGE OF REASON Can anyone tell me what Pin Protected Slot means please?

Best wishes.
Andy