[access-uk] Re: SKY TALKER

  • From: "Sandra Heaton" <sandra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 14:59:50 +0100

Hi Jeff,

I have no idea really.  I suppose you could phone up and see as it is a couple
of months ago since I got mine Because things in the digital market move so
fast these days it is hard to keep up with everything.  You could call up sky
that's depending you have satellite of course or even have a word with RNIB
which ever route you go down I wish you good luck with it all.

Take care,

Sandra
Braille Greeting Cards
www.braille-greetings-cards.co.uk