[access-uk] Re: SIGHT VILLAGE EXHIBITION 4 NOVEMBER, KENSINGTON TOWN HALL

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 09:38:29 +0100

Carl go to

www.describe-online.com
its as comprehensive as you would expect.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 10:36 PM
Subject: [access-uk] SIGHT VILLAGE EXHIBITION 4 NOVEMBER, KENSINGTON TOWN HALL

Hi all,

I seem to have lost details of the sight carrying all info for this exhibition and haven't much time before we go away and go to Sight Village (hopefully) very soon after our return. I'm therefore trying to gain as much information as possible. I have details of the venue and know how to get there, but I really want a list of exhibitors and what they're going to show.

Thanks for any help.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx