[access-uk] Re: SETTING UP MULTIPLE EMAIL ACCOUNTS

  • From: "Kulvinder Bhogal" <kbhogal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 18:14:35 -0000

Thanks for this.

Regards.

Kulvinder Singh Bhogal
windows live: kulvinder@xxxxxxxx
skypename: bobba2006
Phone: +447792888797
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Bailes" <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 4:43 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: SETTING UP MULTIPLE EMAIL ACCOUNTS

Hi Kulvinder,

there's a Jaws guide to windows mail, which is also mostly applicable to other
screen readers, and it's available at:
http://bit.ly/9b1QZX
Adding accounts is covered in the Email accounts section.
In addition, if there are multiple accounts, then in the window for composing a
message, immediately before the to edit box there's a from combo box which
contains the various accounts. When replying to messages, this is initially set
to the account which received the message,
and when writing a message from scratch, it's initially set to the default
account. You can get to the combo box from the to edit box by pressing
shift+tab.