[access-uk] Re: SECURITY - FILE PROTECT/UNPROTECT

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 21:45:02 -0000

Hi there Anthony and   Graham,

Graham, I presume you meant CDEX and *NOT* CDEXP???  I use the former
but that doesn't solve the problem.  In fact, interestingly enough, it
will copy into MP3 the first minute or two and then cuts out.

Anthony, I'd be very interested to know if Audio Grabber gets round this
one, though it may well not do so.  BTW:  Why do you think it's better
than CDEX, or haven't you used that programme?

Thanks to you both for your input.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx