[access-uk] Re: SD cards

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 16:37:43 +0100

Hi Andrew

No, some will work nad others not, you will need to format
the card too, put it in the stream, go to the menu and go to
format sd card, this is necessary as the card won't be
formatted in the right format for the stream. As I said
earlier, the transcend cards work well and one or two other
brands too. Good luck.

Regards

Adrien